CG Health Recruitment 2020. Directorate Health Services, Chhattisgarh has released the notification of 208 vacancies for the Medical Officer (MBBS) Post.Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Chhattisgarh State. Online mode applications only will be accepted. Chhattisgarh Health recruitment notification & CG DHS recruitment apply online link is available on official website www.cghealth.nic.in.
Interested candidates can start to apply online from 11 May 2020 on official website till 31 May 2020. All the details that you need to know about CG Health Recruitment 2020 can be found below. Candidates will be selected based on Experience and Interview(Check official notification for more details). The last date to apply online for CG Health Recruitment is 31 May 2020.
Table of Contents
Overview of CG Health Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Directorate Health Services, Chhattisgarh|
|Number of Vacancies||208|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|Starting date of application||11 May 2020|
|Closing date of application||31 May 2020|
Vacancy Detail of CG Health Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Category wise Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Age Limit for CG Health Recruitment 2020
The age of the candidates must be between 21 Years to 35 Years (as on 01 January 2020) are eligible to apply for CG Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2020.
Educational Qualification for CG Health Recruitment 2020
The candidates must have completed their MBBS from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Pay Scale for CG Health Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Salary|
Selection Process for CG Health Recruitment 2020
- Work Experience
About CG Health Department
Government of Chhattisgarh carved out of Madhya Pradesh in the year 2000. Department of health & family welfare and medical education envisage to provide dedicated to provide preventive , promotive and curative health care service to the people of Chhattisgarh.
• Ensure adequate, qualitative, preventive & curative health care to people of the State.
• To ensure health care services to all particularly to the disadvantaged groups like scheduled
tribes, scheduled castes & back ward classes.
• To provide affordable quality healthcare to the people of the State, not only through the
allopathic systems of medicine but also through the homeopathic & ayurvedic systems.
• Provide universal health insurance and special assistance in case of medical emergency.
• Reduce morbidity and mortality due to communicable and non communicable diseases.
• To reduce maternal, infant & neo-natal mortality rates
• To improve medical care services at the primary, secondary & tertiary levels
• To produce technical Health human resources like Doctors, Nurses, and paramedical staff.
Source : www.cghealth.nic.in